Hiking Shenandoah Waterfall Trails
Join us in hiking a couple of Shenandoah National Park’s waterfall trails: Dark Hollows Falls (1.4 miles) and South River Falls Trail (4.6 miles).
- We will meet at the Cove at 8am (email for address)
- The drive will be 2.5 hours each way
Things to bring:
- Hiking appropriate shoes and clothes
- Several bottles of water/liquid
- $10 for transportation and entrance fees (if you are not a driver or part of a family providing a vehicle)
This event is dependent of fair weather conditions.
For more information please contact the church office: firstname.lastname@example.org